Twin Hoist Rotating Beam
A specially designed lifting and rotating beam using two cranes or two hoists to horizontally rotate a load. A position locking pin holds the load rotation at a designated position. Available with motorized rotation.
- Wide range of sizes and capacities available.
- Maximum 20 feet (upper and lower) beam length.
- Complies with ASME standards.
- OPTION A - TWIN HOOKS: Used in conjunction with basket hitch slings.
- OPTION B - J HOOKS: Generally required to lift paper rolls or similar application. (See our Roll Lifting Beams)
- OPTION C - MOTORIZED ROTATION: Allows remote positioning of a load.
- OPTION D - LOWER HEADROOM BAILS: Utilized when headroom must be held to a minimum. Crane hook data must be supplied.
|Model 21 Catalog|
Application Evaluation Forms
|Strong-Bac® Lifting Beams|