The New Model 83E Ergonomic Vertical Eye Coil Lifter is and efficient way to handle vertically stacked coils with ID's of 16”, 20” and 24”. The lifter is easy to actuate with a spring loaded ergonomic style grip lever and 360º operator guide handle. The standard oblong lifting eye is designed to fit a wide range of crane hooks. The lifting feet are designed to accommodate 5/8” blocking! As with all Caldwell Strong-Bac lifters, the model 83E Ergonomic Vertical Eye Coil Lifter is designed and manufactured to ASME B30.20 BTH-1, category B, service class 2.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Efficient handling of vertically stacked coils.
- Handles coils with ID's of 16”, 20”, and 24”.
- Ergonomic handles and guide.
- Horizontal handle with pin lever is easy to actuate.
- Spring loaded lever can be set for right- or left-handed operation.
- Unique 360º guide handle is easily accessed from any location.
- Optimized foot accommodates 5/8” blocking.
- Complies with ASME standards.
Model numbers shown in red are part of our QUICKSHIP program.
||Rated Capacity (tons)