The Rig-Release Remote Releasing Hook will allow you to set loads - and then
- quickly, efficiently, and safely release the rigging from a safe distance.
The Rig-Release simply hooks to your crane or spreader beam. You can then
attach the slings(s) directly to the Rig-Release and rig the load. Once the
load line is set and the crane line is slack, pull the release rope to release
the sling(s). No need for a man lift on site or to have a worker crawl out (or
up) just to disconnect sling(s). It's all done from a safe distance.
- Allows rigging to be released from a safe distance with the push of a button.
- Designed for rugged outdoor use.
- Easy to use - simply rig, lift, set and release.
- LOCK & CAPTURE feature engages with very little load weight (see Minimum Load in chart below).
- Includes two 12 VDC 0.8 Amp Hr. sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries (rechargeable).
- Includes one charger, and one vehicle adapter for standard 12 VDC vehicle outlets.
- Battery life lasts through an 8 hour shift, depending on frequency of operation.
- Minimum required cycle time is 1 - 2 minutes between releases.
- Over sized bail for easy mounting on crane hook, 5 ton unit provided with fixed bail.
- Designed and manufactured to ASME standards.
Model RR-R Specifications
Model numbers shown in green are part of our INSTOCK program.