The Rig-Release Remote Releasing Hook will allow you to set loads - and then - quickly, efficiently, and safely release the rigging from a safe distance. The Rig-Release simply hooks to your crane or spreader beam. You can then attach the slings(s) directly to the Rig-Release and rig the load. Once the load line is set and the crane line is slack, pull the release rope to release the sling(s). No need for a man lift on site or to have a worker crawl out (or up) just to disconnect sling(s). It's all done from a safe distance.
- NEW- Rope Guide allows rigging to be released when hook is either above or beside the operator. If hook is located below the operator, please see Upward Pull option in the special application section.
- Designed for rugged outdoor use.
- Easy to use - simply rig, lift, set and release.
- LOCK & CAPTURE feature engages with very little load weight (see Minimum Load in chart below).
- Rated load capacity can be lifted from either Lift Arm or the lower Strip Sling Hook. Do not exceed rated capacity of hook.
- Oversized bail for easy mounting on crane hook - 5, 10 & 15 ton units provided with fixed bails.
- Designed and manufactured to ASME standards.
Model RR Specifications
|Model Number||Rated Cap. (tons)||D (in.)||E (in.)||F (in.)||G (in.)||J (in.)||K (in.)||L (in.)||O (in.)||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||T (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|