NEW - Adjustable Lifting Grab
The new Caldwell Adjustable Lifting Grab is the variable solution you need on your worksite to handle a wide range of loads. Ideal for blocks of concrete, stone, rough marble, granite, or any other solid material. The Adjustable Lifting Grab can handle loads as narrow as 3”, as wide as 60” and any size in between. Custom configurations are also available.
Designed and manufactured to ASME B30.20 and BTH-1, design category B, service class 3 standards.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty design to withstand rugged, high-cycle environments
- Infinitely adjustable within range
- Fully adjustable stainless steel Auto-Latch
- Locating assembly orientates grab on load without operator intervention
- Replaceable polyurethane pads protect load from lifter damage
- Color-coded decal indicates to user the amount of travel remaining for each adjustment
- Extended handles keep operator away from load and can be adjusted as needed
- Optional hardened alloy steel dog points available
- Lifting eye allows for easy hook attachment, self-centers rigging, and will accommodate a fork.
- Designed and manufactured to ASME B30.20, BTH-1, service class 3.
|Model ALG Catalog|
Model ALG Specifications
|Model Number||Rated Capacity (lbs.)||A (in.)||C (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|