NEW - Beam Web Clamp
The solution for ANY lifting angle.
Designed to positively grip the center web of the I-beam, this clamp will handle the full rated capacity along any direction from the lifting eye.The clamp secures to the web of the I-beam,while the throat of the clamp pinches the flange during side loading for positive contact during lifting or suspending applications.
- Designed to accommodate side load applications.
- Full rated capacity at any lifting angle.
- Low headroom design.
- Securely grips beam web and flange.
- Use for lifting or hanging.
- Complies with ASME B30.20 and BTH-1.
|Model BWC Catalog|
Model BWC Specifications
|Model Number||Rated Cap. (lbs)||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||D (in.)||E (in.)||F (in.)||G (in.)||H Min. (in.)||H Max. (in.)||Unit Weight (lbs.)|