Multiple Pipe Lifter
Can help you move your concrete pipe up to 3 times faster than with a standard fork truck. Quickly and easily loads up to 6 pipes at a time* onto a flat bed truck. Increased efficiency saves both time and money moving and loading concrete pipe.
- Lifter can pick up 4, 5, or 6 pipes at a time.*
- Save time and money moving and loading concrete pipe.
- Rubber bumpers help protect pipe from damage.
- Heavy duty design.
- Pockets are open for easy cleaning and water drainage.
- Restraining chain with grab hook standard.
- Complies with OSHA requirements.
|Model MFL Catalog|
|Model Number||Pipe Size I.D. (in.)||Lifting Arms Qty.||Lifting Arms Spacing (in.)||Fork Pockets (in.) W x H||Fork Pockets (in.) Centers||Max. Load Per Fork (lbs.)||Max. Lifter Capacity (lbs.)||Center of Gravity from Bumper (in.)||Unit Weight (lbs.)|
|MFL-12-4||12||4||20||7.5 x 3.5||20||1200||4800||30.50||650|
|MFL-12-6||12||6||20||9.5 X 3.5||60||1200||7200||31.00||980|
|MFL-15-5||15||5||24||9.5 X 3.5||48||1500||7500||30.50||860|
|MFL-18-5||18||5||27||9.5 X 3.5||54||2000||10000||29.00||860|
|MFL-21-5||21||5||30||9.5 X 3.5||60||2300||11500||29.00||910|
NOTE: Pipe lifter is designed for ASTM C76 bell and spigot pipes with A or B wall thickness.
Other sizes are available, please consult factory.
Capacity/load information based off of model’s center of gravity from bumper.
* Quantity of lifting arms is the maximum number of pipes that can be handled in a single lift.