Fiberglass - Fixed Spread
Used for applications that require a non-conductive beam such as lifting industrial fork lift truck batteries.
- Lightweight units — 70% lighter than other beams.
- Models are available for handling batteries of equal length or of different lengths.
- Heavy duty 4,800 lb. and 7,000 lb. capacities.
- Non-conductive fiberglass beam construction.
- Acid-resistant, coated polyester straps and hooks.
- Standard drop sling length is 10", other lengths available upon request.
- Option J: J-hooks available in place of swivel hooks. (Specify in the model number i.e. Model 36 with Option J should be Model 36J)
|Model 36 Catalog|
Model 36 Fixed Specifications
|Model Number||Rated Capacity (lbs.)||Standard Spread (in.)||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||D (in.)||E (in.)||F (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|
NOTE: For battery beams other than standard spread. Measure distance between lifting points.
Specify Model 36 with beam spread (in even inches) equal to length measured.